Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Then + Now

{1995}


(creepy excessively long limbs)
{1996}
--------------------------- 
{2009}


{2010}

This is one of my little sisters. Her name is Tori. We're a lot alike, but a lot different. She's incredibly loud, bold, and basically the "class-clown." She's really neat. And I absolutely love and adore her.

xo.

8 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!!! I should do something similar with me and my sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I want a then and now post!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! i hope you'll come back and follow!
    ♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo hooO! i'm following you as well my dear!

    ♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! More old pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww! this is so cute!
    i love looking at old photos too. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two are SO cute. ahh, i love your tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your little self looks so much like your older self! it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i miss my sisters!
    aren't sisters great?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.