Tuesday, October 8, 2013

teething is for the birds.

But really, it is for babies.
Which is somewhat a good thing (in the way that I'm glad that birds don't have teeth), but mostly a bad thing (because duh).

Both kids are teething right now; Sullivan is getting his first tooth, and Tatum is getting her 2 year molars. It's been a total bummer at times...Moodiness, crying, lots of drool. You know, THA WERKS.
Crossing my fingers that these teeth will be in soon. Then, Tatum will be done! Sadly, Sullivan will not. Hopefully he'll be an easy teether like his sister, though.

UPDATE: Unfortunate news. It dawned on me after writing this post that I wasn't entirely sure if some birds do, in fact, have teeth. WELL GUESS WHAT. They do. But I'm leaving my original opening to this post, for three reasons: 1. I'm lazy. 2. I thought it was a pretty darn good opener, and I'm not too happy about changing it. 3. It'd be totally anti-keeping it real if I pretended that I knew 100% all along that birds have teeth. Get me?

1 comment:

  1. I could have gone my whole life without thinking of birds with teeth. Jibblies!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.