Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday, Husband.


Josh turned 25 on December 27th. I'm just now getting around to doing a birthday post, because I'm a terrible wife. Just kidding! I'm just still playing catchup. We did absolutely nothing on his birthday...Now THAT probably makes me a terrible wife, but he's just not super into this kinda stuff. So it's hard to figure out what to do! I did get him a birthday present, though. (I'm not all bad!) Some headphones he'd been wanting.


I decided I'd write some things that I love about Josh...So. Hey, two presents!

I love how hardworking he is. He is so great at supporting our family + because of this I get to be a stay at home mom, which is important to both of us!

His spontaneity. See the following posts: A Pig Surprise + BRB, Going to San Fran! 

He's adventurous! He wants to start trying to get his pilot's license soon...Totally terrifies me, but we're talking about it.

He is SUCH a great dad. Like, the best ever. Tatum is so, so lucky/blessed.

He knows how to deal with this hot mess (me). Something you might not know about me is that I have a huge temper and I'm super emotional. Sometimes this gets the best of me, but Josh always knows how to deal with the situation and help me out.

I love how much he respects his parents + values their opinions. I really admire this in him.

His silliness.

How forgiving he is.

His generosity.

His unbelievable helpfulness.

How appreciative he is.

He's basically just totally, completely, 100% wonderful.

Except for the following:

Just kidding! Hahah.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog! xo happy birthday to the hubby!

    C | www.linenandleaves.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I love this. You guys are too darn sweet together. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.