Monday, September 5, 2011

Hannah, Autumn Shoot.



A few days ago while we were visiting our families I took some more pictures of my sister, Hannah, just for fun + to practice a bit.









Overall, I was really pleased with the results. I think she was, too! It was crazy hard shooting on this day, though. We took the pictures at about 6 pm, but it was so ridiculously hot + humid. My sweat was seriously blinding me. Cute, right? And obviously the next day it was really cool outside + great weather. Sigh. But despite the heat, I think we got some pretty lovely pictures. Thoughts, opinions, tips?

p.s. I know it looks kind of ugly when the pictures aren't all the same width, but I'm not really sure how to fix that. So, if you know, I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.