Sweet little Liz posted this "Six Confessions" deal on her blog earlier this week. I thought it seemed like a pretty fun idea, so I decided to join in. If you do, please let me know! I'd love to read yours. :)
1. When I was 14 I made up a fear of water, so I wouldn't have to be caught in a swimsuit. Ridiculous, I know. I was super uncomfortable with my body, and I figured this was a great way to get me out of it. Well, it sort of backfired on me! Because after years and years of not stepping foot in water...I truly am terrified of it now. Swimming pools wouldn't bother me, as long as my feet can reach the bottom. But if the water is deep and my legs are left flailing around...count me out! And if I can't actually SEE what's in the water around me...forget about it! Just the thought of being in water scares me. I am also afraid of fish, so that is why. I am hoping to overcome this fear soon!
2. I love "Pretty Little Liars." I can't help it, okay?! It's seriously the best. Well, not the BEST. But, you know. And I started reading the books this week, too. So far, I am liking them. They are way different from the television show, though.
3. I am friends with all of my ex-boyfriends. (Except for one. But I hate him, so.) It's totally possible! I hate when people say that "just friends" can't work. It can! I'm proof, duh.
4. I want white hair. Yes. White. Maybe it would look terrible, I don't really know. But I want to try it out. And I plan to.
5. I once had the "Monroe" piercing. But, sadly, my face started to grow around it, so I had to have it removed. I really want it done again, tho.
6. I'm learning guitar. And let me just say, it is WAY harder than I thought it would be. I didn't think I would be some guitar prodigy, but sheesh. My biggest problem is the ability to transition. Actually, my biggest problem is probably my pride/impatience. I absolutely HATE when I am not good at something. It seriously pisses me off. Yes, I'm a drama queen.