1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be some sort of gymnastics thing. probably the bars. because i did gymnastics when i was little, then up and quit FOR NO REASON. i wish i hadn't! .
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Josh a box of books & our future puppy named swarley, or swarls barkley. (possibly only funny if you've seen how i met your mother.)
3. swimming, or being in water other than a bath or shower, or maybe a gigantic puddle is my most irrational fear. (just because i have no idea where it came from! i used to like to swim. but all of a sudden i was completely terrified. it scares me just thinking about it! i haven't swam in years. and the one time i DID try to overcome it, i found out that i'm afraid of being near fish. like have a panic attack afraid. my goal is to try and overcome this again this summer!)
4. I'd rather eat green bean casserole (which i have to choke down) everyday, than work at kroger everyday.
5. I am watching step by step, drinking coffee, trying to think of book ideas .
6. I should really be writing a lot. i never do! and considering that's what i want to do really bad with my future, i should probably get on it .
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is my little sister chloe. i don't mean to play favorites among my siblings, but she's my little miniature! (15 years my junior.) we're very close, and i know we always will be !