Friday, February 19, 2010

fill in the blank friday! DO IT.

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be some sort of gymnastics thing. probably the bars. because i did gymnastics when i was little, then up and quit FOR NO REASON. i wish i hadn't! .

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Josh a box of books & our future puppy named swarley, or swarls barkley. (possibly only funny if you've seen how i met your mother.)

3. swimming, or being in water other than a bath or shower, or maybe a gigantic puddle is my most irrational fear. (just because i have no idea where it came from! i used to like to swim. but all of a sudden i was completely terrified. it scares me just thinking about it! i haven't swam in years. and the one time i DID try to overcome it, i found out that i'm afraid of being near fish. like have a panic attack afraid. my goal is to try and overcome this again this summer!)

4. I'd rather eat green bean casserole (which i have to choke down) everyday, than work at kroger everyday.

5. I am watching step by step, drinking coffee, trying to think of book ideas .

6. I should really be writing a lot. i never do! and considering that's what i want to do really bad with my future, i should probably get on it .

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is my little sister chloe. i don't mean to play favorites among my siblings, but she's my little miniature! (15 years my junior.) we're very close, and i know we always will be !



6 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog. How cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike green bean casserole too! Green beans are fine on their own, who insisted holidays be celebrated with them all mucked up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took part in it too! :)
    Isn't it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, step by step! me and manmate sing that theme song all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my owl barn- thanks so much!

    erin- I KNOW. seriously, it makes me throw up. i know that's gross, but it just HAS to be said. :)

    nahl- i love it! such a fun thing to look forward to each week.

    chelsey- STEP BY STEP. day by day! (day by day.)
    the deeper we grow...the stronger we staaayyy.
    and we'll make it better! the second time around.
    (or something like that.) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little sister's name is Chloe! And I'm closest to her too. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.