Monday, March 4, 2013

a little Sullivan update.

This little trio of photos is a couple of weeks old now, (I will be 29 weeks on Tuesday!) but I just had to share them here. I was originally just going to take a picture solo, but it turned into a family affair this time around. I think I will try to remember to do it this way the rest of the pregnancy. (I missed 28 weeks. Darn.)
I haven't done as well with documenting this pregnancy, taking photos, etc. I feel a little bad about that, but it obviously has nothing to do with my feelings for the little guy. Most things (not just baby related) have been harder for me to maintain this time around, with a toddler running all over the place.

This pregnancy has been so much different than with Tatum. Hers was very laid back, easy going...which is also her personality, pretty much. Sullivan's has been a lot more difficult on me...Crossing my fingers that this isn't a sign of his personality, like his sister's seems to have been. : )

All kidding aside, I can't believe he will be here so soon.
We're so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.