Thursday, February 28, 2013

Like Mother, Like Daughter.








// 1. Mom // 2. Daughter //

I decided it was time I brought this feature back. I honestly don't know why I haven't kept up with it. It's so fun to seek out and shop for like items for the mother-daughter duo!

I don't know how long the trend will last, but I must say I do love the floral denim look. It's loud, a bit out there, and it certainly isn't for everyone (ahem, myself included!), but there are the lucky few who can pull it off! And of course our mini counterparts can pull off anything, really. I've actually been thinking that Tatum might need that cute little pair up top for awhile now!

2 comments:

  1. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.