Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Currently:



{Did not realize how awkwardly giant this photo was until after posting. Love me through it.}

Loving: Red fingernails. I used to be all about the red in high school. I had a strict "red nails only" policy. I don't know why...just did! It could be making its way back soon, the way I've been drawn to it lately.

Reading: "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. I am really loving it! I feel like it's already helping me so much and I'm planning to do my own "Happiness Project" in this upcoming year.

Watching: "Gossip Girl" Season 1. The night that the series ended, I decided I wanted to start watching. I've carefully avoided any and all talk of the finale (so, if you ruin it for me, you're officially the worst.) and I'm loving the show so far. Just...obsessed.

Thinking about: Newtown, CT. I mean, who isn't, right? I told some friends the other night, "There's so much I want to say, but there just aren't any words." There are no words for this absolute, beyond tragedy.

Anticipating: Heading back home this weekend to visit our families and friends for Christmas! And having our own little, private family "Christmas" morning this Friday with Tatum.

Wishing: for some awesome things for 2013. There will be a lot changing, but for now, I'm welcoming all of it with open arms.

Making me happy: Tatum. I know, Annoying Mom Alert. She has recently learned to say, "Mwah!" when she gives kisses (rare for people, abundant for toys). It's perfect. Tonight, she went back and forth kissing Josh and me when we were putting her to bed. It was like a little game for her...And Josh and I were obviously puddles in the floor by the time she was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.