Friday, May 4, 2012

Insta.this, Insta.that:


// After I took that picture of Josh, he was like, "I look like a witch..." And, um, he does a little! But oh well, too bad, because I love that picture and I'm keeping it forever. // Strawberries and baby cuties for breakfast! // Josh bought me these as a little surprise gift! // Kicking me in the face, per usual. //


// Shower time! I love my outer shower curtain. We have maroon tile floors, grey walls, and a navy colored countertop. So when I found this shower curtain at Urban on sale for $10, I had to get it. Too perfect! // Trying out the yellow eyeshadow. I haven't worn any real "fun" makeup since high school. // Oh, you know, just destroying her puzzle play mat. You might not be able to tell, but if you look close, the E that she is holding is torn. Cool. // Post shower mirror picture. I'm ~*so*~ artsy. //


// I watched "Meet The Robinsons" last night. You guys, I can't even put into words how much I love this movie. Every single time I watch it, I ugly cry. Like...guttural sobbing. It just has such a special place in my heart and every single time I watch it, I am more reassured about the thought of adopting a child someday. // Portobello mushroom caps, with avocado spread on top, layered with pico de gallo + black beans. // Tuna, roasted (no salt) sunflower kernels, and every color pepper. My favorites are orange + yellow! // I love when my little sister, Chloe, texts me. She's 6 and basically the funniest little kid on the planet. // 


// Creep. // Tatum is now trying solid foods! Avocado was her first. She loved it. In addition to that, we have now tried: butternut squash + sweet potatoes. She has loved them all, especially the butternut squash. // The shirt doesn't lie. // One of my favorite coffee mugs. //


// I. Love. Her. And I can't believe how much she looks like me in this picture! It's so weird + funny. // Trying to put this little milky face down for a nap. She's been having a little bit of a rough time sleeping the past couple of weeks. // My Stephanie Tanner t-shirt. Another Urban sale find, $10, a few months ago. I mean...I couldn't pass that up. // Trying to stand up! And guess what? Later that night, she pulled herself up to a standing position, holding onto the couch. She's all about it now. //

Have a great weekend! What do you have planned?

10 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud at the foot in your face! My kid is 2+ and the face-kicking still isn't over. It just gets more forceful over time! Kids... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank heavens for instagram. am i right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST: so happy i found your blog. i think i am in love and your baby is SO cute. holy smokes. also hilarious...i ugly cry, too! (so does kim kardashian...yikesies).

    SECOND: umm HI! how are you making your photo collages? photobucket clean took it away from me! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First: You are so sweet! I'm glad you found my blog, too. : ) You seem super nice + funny, haha.

      Second: I make mine with a photo app called Pixelmator! It's $30, downloaded from the Apple store. You can get a 30 day free trial to test it out. I recommend it! It's basically a generic photoshop. : )

      Delete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.