Monday, April 2, 2012

Lyds, Currently...


Obsessing over...Tatum's new laugh. It's so funny + dumb. I love watching her discover all the cool stuff she can do.

Working on...blog stuff! Not for me...for my BFF, Leah. She started her blog, We Live Upstairs, this past weekend. I'm really excited about it! It's a life + style blog, and I just know you guys are going to love her/it. Check it out!

Thinking about...how great this weekend was! We went to Chicago to meet up with some of the other ladies in my November Mom group. (Sometime soon I'm going to write a blog post about us!) We did the Relay for Life for Jessica, one of the girls in the group, and for Emily's mother-in-law.
The next day we went to the Shedd Aquarium and that night went out for dinner. It was so much fun and really exciting to finally meet each other for the first time!

Anticipating...a fun week back in our hometown. We're visiting family/friends for Easter and decided we'd go early and stay for a whole week. I'm excited to see everyone!

Listening to...a snoring husband + a giggly baby.

Wishing for...luck, as I've decided to stop drinking coffee. Hopefully, I won't be a total loser and flake out on this. I REALLY love coffee. I actually don't have feelings of needing it to function...I just really like it. However, I think it'll be better for me (maybe) to not drink it anymore. I'm going to give it a go and see if I notice any improvements with these headaches I've been having, anxiety, weight loss...um, you name it!

Have a great week and Happy April! : )

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about giving up coffee, too. Luke gave up coffee a long time ago and started drinking it again when we started dating but he knew all along that it gives him horrible headaches if he doesn't drink it, so he just recently gave it up again. I don't feel I need it to function either and with Luke giving it up it may be easier for me to do so as well. I wish you luck with it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Good luck to you! We can totally do it. : )

      Delete
  2. dude. good luck with the coffee. i gave up coffee too, and recently i've started drinking it again, just every now and then. but when i find myself pulling into starbucks, i always order the refresh tea. its so good! and perfect when you want some warm, but without all the caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds good! Thanks for the tip, pretty lady. <3

      Delete
  3. I love your "currently" posts. you've inspired me to do some of my own...I hope that you don't mind :) I just wanted to drop in and tell you that I love your blog! I have read for a while, but I don't think I've ever commented, for some reason I find commenting to be very intimidating :p Oh, and good luck with breaking away from coffee! I've been trying to do that lately, and it is HARD. But you can do it!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.