Sunday, November 28, 2010

post thanksgiving post.

Josh and I finally got back home a couple of hours ago from our super wonderful Thanksgiving visit with our families and friends. It was seriously such a great time! I can't wait to share lots of wonderful stories and pictures with you all. Tomorrow. :)
For right now, we are pretty tired. So we are going to make dinner, have a "The Biggest Loser" marathon, and settle in for the night.
I leave you with probably one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen:


{my adorable husband and little brother, scott. asleep after thanksgiving dinner.}

xo,
lyds.

3 comments:

  1. glad you're back! and that picture IS super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best part of thanksgiving is the thanksgiving nap! fo sho.
    have a wonderful night. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.