Thursday, April 15, 2010

moments with chloe.

Most of you have heard (read) me mention her before, but I've never talked extensively about one of my best friends in all the world. Chloe is 4 years old and about 15 years my junior. Despite this, we're complete and total BFFs and I know we'll be close for life. Being apart from her is going to be one of the hardest things about Josh and I moving away, especially since she doesn't understand that she won't see us much anymore.

Even though she sometimes bugs me, (what little sister doesn't!) I love her to pieces, and I love spending time with her. One of our favorite things to do together is watch "Full House." We're currently doing so, which is what inspired to me write this blog. I love moments like these. Just me and Chlo hanging out.

Some people can't believe this, but even though Chloe is four she can carry on a real conversation and she has a crazy great sense of humor. She's my miniature. I just love her.
We also have special names for each other: weird head, brain head, weird brains, pretty much anything that can fall into this category. SO LOVING.

I couldn't find any pictures of her on my computer. (what. the. heck.) so you'll have to use your imagination! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely :) my relationship with my mum is like this, and she's closest thing I'll have to a sister I guess as I'm an only child ha.
    But anyways, this is just adorable and I'm sure you'll see each other lots :)

    Great blog Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.