1. One thing I MUST do before I die is be a mom. i honestly believe that at least part of why the Lord put me on this earth was to be a mother. it is part of my purpose. for a long time i wanted to just give birth to a few children, but my mind has changed and although i do want to carry one of my own, i feel that i should adopt or do foster care. there are children already here who need a mother and a father and to feel loved, and i feel that i can help, so i should .
2. I would rather not say would i would rather do than what i don't ever want to do any day.
(this made no sense, but i think you can gather my point!)
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be just wait. wait for what's good and true. don't rush things! .
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd quit my job, go on the extended road trip with josh and boyd, and save the rest for josh and i to decided what to do with after we're married.
5. The best surprise ever was josh and i's 6 month. because i was truly, completely surprised, and it was so cute !
6. My biggest fault is that i get annoyed easily about dumb things, or worrying too much. these are both things that i'm definitely working on. it's just a long process. it's the way i've been my entire life. and my OCD is obviously the cause of both. it's really hard to break .
7. My biggest strength is that i'm a people person. i've always heard that. and i'm pretty good with people, especially kids. i'm nice and friendly. and i've been told i have a "calming presence." .
love fill in the blank friday!
link up on lauren's blog!