Thursday, December 31, 2009

ABOUT ME!

Hi, I'm Lydia.
I'm so glad you're here.

I'm 22 years old. 
I married my husband, Josh, in May 2010.
We have a one year old daughter named Tatum Auden.

We live in Springfield, MO. 

Currently, I am a stay-at-home-mama + Josh is a work-at-home-dad. I feel super fortunate that we are able to live this lifestyle.

{INTERESTS & LOVES}: husband, daughter, coffee, tea, painting, baking, decorating, photography, cooking (learning), reading, styling, writing, fashion, beauty, music, art, and design.

Questions? Just want to say hey? Need to tell me something important?
Email me!
lydiajkassinger@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog today. It's great! If you dont mind me asking- what does your husband do for his work at home job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finding local bloggers! Yay for Spfld!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.