Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lydiot.

In high school, a friend came up with this really cool nickname for me.
Lydiot.
Lydia + Idiot. You get it.

Well, today I am totally living up to the name.

Sullivan wakes me up at 1:30 AM. I give him his pacifier, go back to bed, look for something on Netflix to fall asleep to (I have to sleep with the tv on, especially if Josh is gone), and guess what happened?
I get sucked into this Candace Cameron Bure movie. Please, do not even hate on CCB...That's my girl. But this is 100% not my type of movie.



Or so I thought.
So, then, it's 3:30 AM. COOL.
Sullivan has consistently been waking between 4-5 and I hardly feel tired now.
So I stay up.
I have been awake since 1:30 AM. WHY. What is wrong with me?

I feel like when I get any possible "alone time" it is really hard for me to reject it. (Um, clearly.)
My days are ruled by blocks, boogers, milk spills, a crying (seemingly forever teething) baby, and a twonager. (Is that a thing? I see people say "threenager", but Tatum apparently missed the memo on how she is supposed to just throw full out tantrums and skipped right on ahead to backtalk and sass.)

So, basically, I'm terrified that today might be awful now.
Crossing my fingers that I can get over myself and make it a good day.

1 more sleep until Josh is home. *Hallelujah chorus*

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.