Monday, July 30, 2012

she's phony, she's fake.

When I saw this picture after I took it, the first thing that came to mind was, "Little faker." Why? Because this is not, at all, an accurate depiction of my child. You might see this and think, "She's so calm + quiet, so cuddly!" You might think that...but you would be wrong.

That's not to say that she isn't still the cutest of all time.
Because she is.
She's just such a faker lately! I'll be honest, though, and say that I kind of love it / find it highly amusing.

In the past few weeks she's started fake crying + laughing. It's really obvious, too. Sure, the fake crying gets obnoxious after awhile, but at first it's kind of funny. How the heck do kids learn these little things? I mean, I get it, but still...
Gosh, I can only imagine what this kid is going to be like as a toddler. I feel like we might have our hands full with this little lady!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.