Friday, June 1, 2012

stuff + things.


+ I started working on a new painting last night! I suppose you could call it "abstract", but if I call it that it makes me feel oddly pretentious or snobby, as if I think I'm the next Picasso. So. Yeah.

+ I started watching "United States of Tara" a couple of nights ago. I beyond love it. I'm already on Season 3 and I'm so disappointed that I'm almost finished with it. Have you watched it? If not, Netflix that business!

+ Springfield bloggers! The meetup is THIS Saturday. As in...tomorrow! Crazy. I'm so excited to meet those of you who are attending. And if you're still debating, please come! I would love to meet you.

+ June is here and I am so happy about it. It's going to bring lots of great things: my first tattoo, a trip to visit my best friend of all time, moving out of our current house/prepping for our next big move, working a fireworks tent in our hometown for Josh's parents...which equals lots of family time and visits with friends. I love June!

+ I bought Tatum a few really cute/fun looking children's books at Fab.com today. Are you a member? They have so many great sales each week, and not just for kids, but everyone and anyone. Check it out!

+ I'm thinking about signing up for some summer term college courses. Whoa! Definitely didn't see that one coming...Hopefully I still have time. Cross your fingers for me!

P.S. Have an amazing weekend! : )

7 comments:

  1. United States of Tara is amazing, I'm super bummed that they have decided to cancel it! :( Showtime comes out with great series. Have you watched Shameless? or Dexter? Both amazing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so freaking bummed. : (
      I love Dexter! I have major catching up to do, though.
      Maybe I should do that soon!

      : )

      Delete
  2. June will be a fun and busy month! We are sure looking forward to our trip to see you guys next week! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shoes & thanks for the link to the books!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.