Friday, March 2, 2012

Fit Friday: I hate clothes, but not really.

I kind of forgot about Fit Friday until just now. MY BAD.

So, just a little body update before we get started here:

-I haven't lost any weight.
-I've actually gained a couple of pounds.
-I know, I'm totally impressing you.

ANYWAYS.
-----

Trying on clothes is basically the bane of my existence right now. Seriously.
I hate finding things that I love, then walking into the dressing room only to find that they don't fit or just look super awkward and unflattering.
It's such a bummer, but as you can see...I haven't done anything about it yet.

A few days ago I asked Josh if he could help me out with some extra money for buying new spring/summer clothes. He said he would, but I have to pick an amount of weight I want to lose by a certain time, in order to get it.
You're probably thinking: "What a jerk!"
But I promise you...He is no such thing. I actually really appreciate him doing this.
His reasoning: He is tired of me constantly talking about how "fat" I am, but not doing anything about it. I get that. So, this way, I do something about it...get healthier...my body will improve...and I get new clothes for said body. Decent.

So. The goal:

CW: 182
GW: 174
By: March 30

Hopefully by the next update I will have some results that I'm proud to share.

2 comments:

  1. I get exactly the same from my boyfriend. I complain about my weight but then it gets to dinner time and I'm like, "Let's have pizza!"
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its really awesome that josh wants to motivate you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.