Tuesday, October 11, 2011

baby style: pretty cardigans + lace patterns.




I've wanted these items from 77Kids for awhile now. But spending $50 on one cardigan alone for a baby seemed kind of ridiculous. So I figured I'd just have to pass it up. Let's just say I was a little more than excited when I found it on sale tonight, with an additional 50% off the sale price...knocking that $50 cardigan down to $20. Sales are so fun. : ) 
Since I saved so much on that sweater, I guess I rewarded myself by buying the other sweater + leggings. What? Totally deserved it. But hey, those items were on sale, too! And my total ended up being only $35. I'll take it!

Their clearance sale lasts until 10/11 at 11.59 p.m. Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.