Friday, April 30, 2010

FILL IN THE BLANKS: movie edition!


1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure." I can watch this movie over and over and never stop loving it. It's so funny. And I absolutely love Dottie! She's a doll.
"It's like you're unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting, and knitting, and knitting, and knitting, and knitting..."
"Everyone I know has a big "but." C'mon, Simone. Let's talk about your big 'but.'"
"I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut, and this snake is wearing a vest." .

2. My favorite movie as a child was "Little Women." the one with Winona Ryder, Claire Danes, and Kirsten Dunst. Every weekend my Grandpa would take me and my sister, Tori, to rent movies and this is the one I'd choose every week. I was really little, but I just loved everything about it. The part where Jo's book is thrown into the fire? Kills me. I need to watch this! .

3. The best movie quote ever is ...I honestly can't choose. But I can tell you the greatest movie scene ever. It's the scene in "The Royal Tenenbaums" where Margot gets off the bus to meet Richie, and everything goes in slow motion and "These Days" is playing. It's beautiful and makes me tear up every single time .

4. My favorite actress is too hard to choose because there are so many girls/women in this industry that deserve tons of respect and recognition My favorite actor is Leonardo Dicaprio or Matt Damon. .

5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" and "Clue." With most movies I really have to be in a certain mood to watch. But these movies I can literally watch repeatedly. Like in recent months I rented "PW" and I would watch it, and then watch it again as soon as it was over. And when I first bought "Clue" I did the same thing .

6. My favorite movie genre is probably everything except for gorey movies. I've recently really gotten into the Coen brothers. The things they make are so interesting. Funny, yet thrilling at the same time. Or just dark funny. I love it .

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Well, I really want to watch "PW," honestly. But Josh and I are going to see the new Nightmare on Elm Street tonight .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! the scene in royal tenenbaums where richie just tried to kill himself, and margot is in richie's tent at the house & richie runs away from the hospital & goes to his tent and finds margot in there, and then they lay next to each other for a while is the best. and when margot says "i think we're just going to have to secretly be in love with each other."

    it slays me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They absolutely make my day. :) And I'll always respond back to you in the comments section. So if you'd like, stop back by for a reply! :)

xo,
Lyds.